Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow! It's been almost 4 weeks since my last post, and I have to apologize for that. I've been so super busy with Christmas and birthdays and have tried to avoid thinking about our fertility issues. It's been wonderful. I also haven't updated because there really isn't anything new going on.

I guess the biggest thing happening is that my hysteroscopy is scheduled for January 11th. This procedure will allow Dr. P to go in and look at my uterus with a camera to check for growths or other issues that may be causing our difficulty getting pregnant and staying pregnant. Assuming all is well with this procedure, then once I start my period in mid January, we will start on the birth control pills and be on our way to our first IVF cycle.

Sometimes I think about quitting all of this. It's exhausting and I dread going through it all again. But I know I can't quit. So I'm going to put my big girl panties on and go for it.

On a separate note, while catching up on my blog feed yesterday, there were a couple of pregnancy announcements, and so many posts about you girls that are already pregnant and your doctor appointments are going great. Congrats to all... I continue to pray for you every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment