Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prayers

I'm sorry I've left you hanging. I've had thoughts ever since I started this blog about what I would do once I actually got pregnant, but it was never a reality for me. I could never really put myself in those shoes to try to figure it out. Infertility has taken a lot away from me. I don't get to be excited about a positive test, or rising betas. I don't get to have special announcements about our news. Instead, I get to be nervous, scared, and anxious for my next doctor's visit.

I am so grateful for where we are at right now. I am not ready to talk about this yet, but I wanted to ask that you continue to pray for us. God is great. 

4 comments:

Jen Cagle said...

This sounds like something so positive is happening for you both! I will pray for you and can only respect your feelings and wishes :)
#excited#teambabyray!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

First, thanks for the update because I have been checking daily for what happened. Second, it is so much easier to write about the bad because the good almost feels surreal. Finally, I truly feel this is your time and what was broken has been fixed. Try to live in the moment and just enjoy it and celebrate that it is your turn. All the little steps led to this and it is okay to be happy about it.

Unknown said...

So happy for you but I can SO relate to the struggles that come after the positive. It is so hard to go from not being pregnant to being pregnant after infertility. SO scary and worrisome. Sending so many thoughts your way.

Emily said...

Wishing for the very best outcome for you. Having two pregnancy losses myself, I get the way you can become torn between good news and worrying that it could be stripped away. However, you deserve to feel the joy of being pregnant and I hope you can let go just enough to start allowing hopefulness to take over the feelings of worry more and more with each day and week that passes. You have a lot to be thankful for, and you deserve to be content and happy. :)

Post a Comment