Monday, March 11, 2013

IUI # 3 Done

Our third and probably final IUI was done this morning. Everything went great. I'll return to the doctor on Thursday for the HCG booster shot, and will start progesterone supplements Thursday night. Beta is scheduled for March 25th, which is my half birthday (yes, I celebrate it!), and also my parent's anniversary. 

It can't get much better than this- one nice follicle, beautiful, thick lining, lots of Superman Swimmers (we didn't ask how many, but the doctor did mention that they looked awesome and very active) and the septum is gone. Praying hard and crossing everything I have that this will be our baby.

2 comments:

Char said...

good luck!
-char
http://www.lifesbettertogether.com

Unknown said...

Nice Thinking you share. Keep it on. Ivf Centre in Uttar Pradesh

Post a Comment