Sunday, August 25, 2013

Henley's 2nd Shower!

I have looked forward to having a baby shower for so long. There were days, months, and even years where I thought we may never have a baby of our own, much less a baby shower. I really thought I would be able to keep it under control during the shower, but that didn't exactly happen. The second I walked in the front door and saw all the beautiful pink decorations, food, and gifts, tears started pouring down my face, and I started ugly-crying. Just for a minute though!! The only thing I could say was "gosh I hope it really is a girl!!" I'm so grateful to have wonderful neighbors, family, and friends come together to celebrate sweet Henley. I have two more showers at the end of September, and I so look forward them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment