Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3rd Trimester

We have made it to the 3rd trimester... somebody pinch me!! Time is just flying by, and I can't tell if that's good or bad! We still have so much to do before Henley's arrival! 
 
Henley is starting to move around a lot. I can feel actual movement, not just kicks and jabs anymore. I stop and take it all in every single time I feel her. Terry makes fun of me because any time I'm at home, I have my shirt pulled up and my hands on my belly. I just love feeling her. I've waited so long for this and I am not going to miss one thing!! I've been feeling just fine, although it seems that some major tiredness and mild nausea may be around the corner. I've heard that your 1st trimester symptoms can sometimes come back in the 3rd trimester, and I've started feeling nauseous on occasion. I am hoping that since I never actually got sick in the 1st trimester that the same thing happens now. 

As far as my meds go, I'm still on the Lovenox shot daily (this will continue for 6 weeks after Henley is born), and am taking my prenatal, folic acid, and baby aspirin. We are planning to do the 3d sono on 9/18, then starting on 10/7 (32 weeks), I start going for weekly sonograms due to my MTHFR gene mutation. They will be checking my fluid levels to make sure she has enough fluid among other things.

Her nursery is still a major work in progress, but I'll try to post some pics soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment