Monday, March 4, 2013

CD4

CD 1 was March 1st. My E2 level was 42, and I started my 20 units of Lupron on Friday night, and will continue those twice a day until we trigger. I started my 50 units of Follistim twice a day yesterday. 

While I have a good feeling about this cycle, there is still a lot that can happen. I will go in on Wednesday for the sonohyst. If he sees anything that could cause a problem with a pregnancy (polyps, fibroids, severe scar tissue), then we cancel the cycle and we will have to address the problems. Prayers that everything healed beautifully would be greatly appreciated! If everything looks good, he will also be checking my follicle size and making sure we are on the right track. If all goes as it has in the past, we should be triggering next Monday-ish, and IUI on Tuesday-ish! Things never go how they should, but a girl can dream, right!!??
xoxo!

1 comments:

Mrs. Tyndall said...

Thinking about you and praying that this is IT! God's timing is perfect and YOUR baby will be born when the perfect season arrives. Any sooner or later and it would not be perfect.

Post a Comment