Monday, March 18, 2013

One week down...

One week down, and one left to go until we know if our IUI worked. This week has flown by. We are redoing our office/guestroom/one-of-these-days nursery room, so we have picked out paint, and I hung a new ceiling fan. I am now in the process of putting up new 2 inch wood blinds, then we will paint and hang the new closet doors, and Elfa the closet (shout out Container Store- love it). I also have a new obsession with Breaking Bad. We started watching season 1 on Netflix last Sunday, and it's all I think about. I absolutely love it. And it keeps my mind off of all things baby related, which is great.

This week is packed full of events. We are going to a Stars game Monday, I have dinner with a friend Tuesday, and a cosmetics party Thursday. I am certain the other nights will be filled with finishing season 2 of Breaking Bad. And then hopefully, next Monday, on my half birthday, we will get good news. But until then, we're just taking it day by day, and are praying hard.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers as well. It means the world to me.






1 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you're doing a good job staying distracted! Breaking Bad is the bomb! And you are just on Season 1. Oh just wait and see all the CRAZY stuff that happens! I think I almost had a heart attack a couple times throughout the episodes from the suspense. Ha!

Hoping you get some fantabulous news in about a week and can start making that room even more personalized for a little one!

Post a Comment