Monday, June 17, 2013

16 Week Bumpdate

Sorry to leave you all hanging on Baby's gender, but we're still not ready to tell. We have decided to wait until our 18 week sono before we really share the news. We feel like 15 weeks was still pretty early, and while we DO NOT CARE either way what we're having, we just want to be sure before telling the world!!!

In other news, I am feeling great! I honestly forget that I'm pregnant until I look down and see a larger than usual belly! I do still get tired in the afternoon/evenings, and my boobs are still sore and swollen sometimes, and I am still getting random feelings of nausea, but all in all I'm really feeling good. I hope it continues! We're going to San Diego in 2.5 weeks and I'm hoping to have all that 2nd trimester energy they talk about!

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? My pants won't button! I've bought a few things, and have had some wonderful friends share their maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: I sleep okay until I wake up to pee, then I have hard time going back to sleep. My snoogle helps though.
Best moment this week: Hitting the 16 week mark! For some reason I have been really looking forward to 16 weeks for this entire pregnancy, and I'm here!!!
Miss Anything? Modelo Especial with a lime. And sandwiches!
Movement: Not yet...
Food cravings: Not really! Fruit has really been hitting the spot lately, but I've always loved fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I definitely have a belly. It looks more like I ate too much though!
Gender prediction: We shall see...
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part. The moodiness sets in when I start getting anxious or thinking about things too much, so I try to stay away from those thoughts.
Looking forward to: JULY 3RD when we get to see Baby again and confirm the gender!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment