Wednesday, October 23, 2013

34 Weeks and Nursery Pics

We had our 34 week sono today and all looked great. Henley was NOT a happy camper. We got ZERO pictures of her. She was all squished up in there and at one point she got really mad- you could tell on her face that she was grouchy today. As much as I'm ready to meet her, I think today is one of those days I'm glad she was in my tummy and not out here. :)

Her nursery is coming along. My Aunt has finished all the bedding and is now working on the monogrammed chair pillow, roman shade, and changing pad covers. I'm still working on some of the decor on the bookshelf and I'm not quite done with the collage above her dresser. Here are some pictures of where we are now. I'll add more later. I'm so happy with how it's all turning out. I just hope it gets finished before she gets here!!!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby is perfect, the nursery is perfect and the showers are perfect! All such great events that you deserve to enjoy. The baby will be here soon and it will all be amazing!

Post a Comment