Wednesday, November 13, 2013

37 Weeks!

Our appointment today went great! Most importantly, Henley has plenty of fluid and looks great. She is weighing around 6lbs 11oz!! I'm still not dilated at all, which I know is okay, but is beginning to get a little bit frustrating! I'm just so anxious to get things going!

We saw a different doctor today because Dr. G is on vacation. Dr. E was really nice and we were glad to get to meet him. After the exam, he was looking over my chart and asked how many miscarriages we had. I told him 4, and he said that he and his wife had 10 (He was an older man and commented that they just didn't test for things back then the way they do now). I haven't really talked much lately about the journey it took to get here, mainly because we are so focused on Henley's arrival. But I have not forgotten. And I am so very thankful to be here. I continue to pray for Henley about a million times a day. And I continue to pray for those that are still on their journey for a baby. It may not always be an easy journey, but it's worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment