Wednesday, November 20, 2013

38 Weeks!

Henley is still looking great! I'm still only dilated 1/2 cm, so for now we just wait. We did discuss what happens if she does not come by December 2nd, and Dr. G said that he does not want us to go longer than a week after her due date without inducing. Terry and I are going to discuss tonight, but we think we will go ahead and schedule inducing on December 5th if she's not here by then. So crazy to think that two weeks from tomorrow, we are going to meet this baby girl we have waited so long for. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we get closer to meeting our daughter. 



Post a Comment