Monday, October 29, 2012

Keep on keepin on...

Keep is a funny word. Say it a few times in your head... it starts to sound really weird. Anyway...
 
Things are looking good based on my sonogram and blood work today. I had 6 or 7 follicles measuring 10-11mm, which is great, and my lining was at 7.5mm (also great). My E2 level came back at 354, which the nurse said was high, but a good high. We are keeping all dosages the same, and I head back on Wednesday to see how we're doing. While my last IUI cycle's protocol was a little different (dosages were different), you can see here where I was at the same time in my cycle. I don't know that comparing cycles is all that reliable, but this one seems to be moving along a little faster than last time. Let's hope different means GOOD!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment