Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day has been a very hard day for me for the last few years, and for some reason, even though we are 10.5 weeks pregnant, it's still really hard. It brings so many emotions of the struggles and tears that it took us to get here. And on top of that, we aren't out of the first trimester "safe zone," so I am still so afraid that something will go wrong with Baby. There is a tiny piece of me that wants to be happy and excited that this is my first real Mother's Day to celebrate, but I just can't celebrate yet. It's too soon. I'm not ready.

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Grandmother, Mother-in-law, and all you Moms out there. And Happy Mother's Day to those of you that are still trying to become a Mom, whether it be through treatments, adoption, surrogacy, or whatever. I know how hard this day is and I hope you can set aside the pain of infertility and know that you are appreciated.

And thanks to my boo for my flowers and my Snoogle. I already love it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment