Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sticky Shot

I got the sticky shot today. I also elected to NOT schedule a beta (blood pregnancy test) this time. It was so awful last time having to go in, even though I had already started my period, so I decided if I feel like I need to go in, or if I get a positive HPT next weekend, then I'll call. I also talked briefly to the nurse about next cycle, if there is one (trying to stay positive, but I still have to plan!). I know that IVF is our next step, but I didn't really know when. I assumed that we would need to wait a few cycles before starting that. But nope. We can start next cycle. We would need to schedule a consult with Dr. P for next week so we can be prepared to start if my period comes. So it's really up to us. T & I will have to talk about it and decide what's best. But fingers crossed that it won't matter.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I recently found your blog though a mutual blogger and want to wish you the best of luck on this cycle!! Also, wishing you the best as you decided your next step. Crossing my fingers that you don't have to decided a next step and are happily greeted with a BFP at the end of this 2ww! I am looking forward to following your blog and wishing you all the best! :) :)

Post a Comment