Thursday, January 17, 2013

Promotion

I don't talk much about my personal life on here, but hey, why not.... 
 
I love my job. I love the company, the people I work with, the culture, and the fact that we truly believe in what we do. I work for a wealth management company, and our clients are in the very high net worth category. Client service is one of our core values, and we work hard to make sure our clients are happy.

My boss and team members have been very understanding during this time of struggle for me. I have to come in late some days, leave early, & take extra time off. It's very flexible, and I am so appreciative of that. My job has also been my out. It's one thing I can pour myself into and not have to think twice about my struggles in getting and staying pregnant. I work very hard and love taking on as much as they will give me. 

Today, the firm announced they were promoting me. I am beyond excited. This is my first promotion. Ever. I feel so appreciated and on top of the world right now. Yesterday was a bad day in my fertility world. But today makes up for it. Thanks to my firm and the people I work with. I promise, whether we have kids or not, that I will continue to make you proud. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment