Monday, July 9, 2012

Tiny Happy Dance

My appointment today went really well! My sonogram indicated I ovulated on my own over the weekend (woo hoo), and my lining looked great at 8.3mm. We did our part :), so it's all in God's hands. I will start progesterone supplements on Wednesday, as well as dexamethasone. Dexamethasone is a steroid that slightly weakens your immune system to keep your body from trying to attack anything unfamiliar (i.e. a baby). It is sometimes given to people with multiple losses.

I am going to try to be positive about everything this round, but it's so hard to when you have been through so many months of negative results. I do feel like my acupuncture is really starting to calm my feelings though. I haven't felt much stress about all of this since I started it, which is very uncommon, so I hope that continues!

1 comments:

The Long's said...

We did our part! That made me laugh...haha!!

Post a Comment