Monday, July 30, 2012

Triggered and Ready To GO!

I'm so happy. and scared. and excited. and nervous.... the list goes on. My appointment today was great. I have 4 mature follicles, so they gave me the trigger shot. But not before we had the "multiples" talk. They warned me that there could be 4 babies if they all fertilize. For some reason, I am just not worried about it. We have had 2 good eggs before and we didn't get pregnant, so I think (hope) we are safe. Please don't make me eat those words!!!

Tomorrow we will be going for our first (and hopefully last!) IUI (Intrauterine insemination). I have so many emotions right now. I am so afraid that it won't work at all... Scared that it will work and we end up with 4 babies, which will put us in a whole new category of decisions to face.... Nervous that we end up with twins or triplets. Terrified that it works and then we lose it like we have in the past. I am also excited and thankful that we have a chance again. My prayers right now are that we stay strong no matter what the outcome is. If you have an extra prayer to say, please say that one for us too.


1 comments:

Mrs. Tyndall said...

Thinking of you today! Praying for success and God's will to be done whatever that may be! :)

Post a Comment